Thursday, July 24, 2008

Dropouts (Carrie and Cindy)

SO, Carrie I heard back from Connie Cook and she has us scheduled to interview her on Friday morning at 8:30. She said that we can meet her in her office 901 Locust. I will see you there....Cindy, I think Carrie has another interview set up for next week with the other gal we talked about ( I don't remember her name). Carrie, lets also set up a time to add the interview to the paper and finish the conclusion, yeah for us being done a WEEK EARLY!!!

2 comments:

Mrs. Romo said...

Well thanks for revealing my secret Chandra! JK anyways. Yea I need to figure out a day to meet with the gal, Virginia Traxler. She is super nice. I will let you know what I hear back from her.

ms. lange said...

Awe-some! ya'll are interviewing some cool-io folks! looking forward to your presentation!