Saturday, July 19, 2008

School Policy and Practice

Has anyone decided what you are doing for your project for Monday?  I have not yet decided what policy/practice I want to do, but I think my end project is going to be one of two things: 1.) a diorama (sp?), or 2.) an iMovie with music and narration and cool pictures.

I really want to do a diorama because I just think it's funny that we are doing a "project" (with very few guidelines) for a "non-project-type" class...  I think it would be goofy and silly, but it also might take a heck of a long time...  A diorama is totally like a second-grade project that I'd be doing for my Masters degree.  :-)

3 comments:

ms. lange said...

I LOVE the diorama idea. I really want to see one in my grad classes! Also, you can save your iMovie magic for our Teen Pregnancy group! :)

I think I'm going to do mine on what students are allowed to bring into a classroom (bags, coats, etc.) Although I am having difficulty finding a district policy. School policies should count though, right? So I'll hit my student handbook. I plan on painting. Hope it doesn't suck.

Emily said...

Petra, if you paint something, it won't suck. Duh.

Mrs. Euken Cadenillas said...

I think that you can definitely just look at some different school handbooks to find your policy. He seems to be pretty open about the details...and is more concerned that you really reflect on and evaluate the implications on student learning.

I wish that I were creative like ya'll. But I'm not, so I'll be doing a paper! :)